Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does Whisper connect?
Whisper attaches just under the toilet seat and connects to the fresh water supply next to your toilet with an included water adapter. Check out the installation GIFs or the installation guide for more details.
2. What types of toilets can Whisper attach to?
Whisper attaches to almost any toilet. Everything is included in the box to connect to the common two-piece toilet with round or elongated bowls as well as some one-piece toilets. See the Fit Guide below for more details.
3. How do I use Whisper?
Turn the water dial toward 'Rear' and rinse for about 8-15 seconds (slightly leaning forward and backward to thoroughly clean the target), dab dry with a few squares of toilet paper, and you're done.
4. Is it sanitary for multiple people to use the same bidet?
Yes. Whisper is designed to always be clean and hygienic. Whisper's self-cleaning, auto-retracting nozzle and full-length nozzle guard ensure your Whisper remains clean.
5. Can I rinse my vagina safely?
Yes. Turn the water on low with your body leaning slightly forward. Rinsing with water is an effective way to remove bacteria as compared to wiping which can leave bacteria behind causing irritation.
6. Does Whisper require electricity?
Nope. It's entirely powered by water. Whisper is the greenest and cleanest way to clean your butt.
7. What is the temperature of the water?
It's cool/room temperature water and feels refreshing.
If your water supply hose is flexible and you have access to the water inlet on your tank's toilet you can install Whisper in 10 minutes. Most toilets have this setup.
1. How do I install Whisper if my water supply hose is a hard pipe?
If your water supply line is a hard pipe you'll just need to swap it out for a flexible hose. This can be done in minutes. To be 100% sure of compatibility, check with your local hardware store.
2. How do I install Whisper if I don't have access to the water inlet on my toilet?
If you don't have access to the water inlet on your toilet you'll need to purchase this T-adapter which connects to the water supply valve on the wall instead of the water inlet on your toilet. Standard water supply valves use a 3/8" fitting. To be 100% sure of compatibility, check with your local hardware store.
1. What are Whisper's measurements?
Whisper is .375" thin. And if your toilet is in a tight space measure from the center point of your toilet to the right (Right if you are sitting on your toilet, and left if you are facing it.) You need 11.25 inches from that center point for Whisper to fit.
2. What are the T-adapter specifications?
The T-adapter is a three-way connector (7/8" x 3/8" x 3/8") that connect to your toilet tank's water inlet. It splits the water coming from the fresh water supply to the Whisper and to the toilet. If you don't have access to the water inlet on your toilet you'll need to purchase this T-adapter which connects to the water supply valve on the wall. Standard water supply valves use a 3/8" fitting. To be 100% sure of compatibility, check with your local hardware store.
3. What are the hose specifications?
The hose is 24" long with 3/8" brass inlets on each end.
1. My water supply is a hard/stiff pipe, what do I do?
If you have a stiff water supply hose you will need to swap it out for a flexible hose. This takes about 10 minutes and costs about $6. To be 100% sure of compatibility, check with your local hardware store.
2. There's a leak at the T-adapter connection, how do I fix it?
Make sure the included FLAT black washer is in the T-adapter and screwed on perfectly level with a firm tightness. If there's still a leak your water inlet threads may be a little warn and a small amount of plumbers tape, picked up from your local hardware store can fix the issue.
3. My seat is flaring up in the front, what do I do?
While very uncommon, some toilet seats lift up in the front after Whisper is installed. First, make sure your Whisper is all the way back against the toilet bowl and the seat is as far forward is it will go. This is the most common solution.
If the seat is still flaring up (a half inch or less) you'll just need to add some seat bumpers to the underside of your toilet seat to level it out.
If the seat is flaring up a few inches (very rare) you probably have a special curved toilet seat. Pick up several small nylon washer from your local hardware store for super cheap along with the seat bumpers. The nylon washers look like this and the inner diameter should be at least 3/8" wide to fit the seat bolt and about 0.125" thick. Take the seat bolt with you to your local hardware store to make sure the nylon washer fits the seat bolt. The nylon washer will go on the seat bolt between the seat and Whisper's adjustable seat hooks. This will raise up the back of the toilet seat causing the front flare up to angle downward. Or you could buy a new seat: Round / Elongated. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you fix the seat in no time.
1. What is your return policy?
We offer a one-way freight policy, wherein customers who pay freight for their order are eligible for a return label. Undamaged products can be returned if requested within 30 days of the purchase date. After the order has been returned to our warehouse and clears a thorough inspection a refund will be issued. The process takes 1-2 weeks.
If you're having trouble with your installation there is almost always a solution. Just let us know and we will provide you with step by step instructions to get Whisper installed on your toilet if you're having difficulties. Whisper attaches to the common 2-piece toilet right out of the box. As well as many 1-piece toilets. If you have a unique toilet send us a few pictures (or video) of the toilet, the seat, and the water connections so we can provide you with helpful instructions.
Please send your questions to email@example.com and we will work with you to find a solution.
If you would like to initiate a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
1. The order number (begins with WCB and should be in your confirmation email).
2. Please describe the state of the product and packaging: Has it been opened? Is the packaging damaged? Did you try installing it? (This helps us determine how to process the return—because Whisper is a personal hygiene product all opened units must be inspected and thoroughly sanitized.)
3. If you have any suggestions for improvement please let us know. We want all of our customers to be happy and your feedback helps us make improvements moving forward.
All Whisper bidets are covered under the warranty stated below and we will promptly replace any defective parts.
Your Whisper was carefully tested before shipment by the manufacturer, which warrants this product to be free from defects, materials, and workmanship for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase.
This warranty excludes the following:
1. Replacement of discolored or used parts from chemicals used for cleaning or water discoloration.
2. Damage to or malfunction of the unit resulting from improper installation, negligence, misuse, abuse, or tampering by unauthorized repair personnel.
3. Under no circumstance is Whisper held liable for any loss or damage directly, consequentially, or incidentally arising out of the use of or inability to use this product.
4. Improper installation can result in plumbing breakage and water flooding in the bathroom or home. This product must be used at the owner’s risk. Therefore, upon purchase, the owner hereby releases the manufacturer and distributor from any and all claims for damage where the above conditions exist.
5. The owner hereby releases Whisper from any and all claims from the installation and misreading or misinterpretation of the installation instructions included.
1. Where does Whisper ship to?
Whisper offers shipping to U.S. addresses. And some international addresses.
2. How long does shipping take?
3-7 business days for standard domestic shipping. Alaska, Hawaii, and international addresses may take longer.
3. How much does shipping cost?
All U.S. addresses within the contiguous 48 states qualify for free standard shipping. Additional shipping rates apply for Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders.